The good, bad, happy and sad that's catching my attention right now:
1. The entire Alexander Wang for H&M collection. This collection is a good indication of two things: 1) Sport Luxe is not going anywhere and 2) We're seeing a new generation of perceptible labels - And in all honesty, I wouldn't mind working out coated in obvious Wang (and at H&M prices).
It upsets me that us New Zealander's (in NZ) will not be able to get our hands on a piece of it. If anyone is heading to Melbourne, please do yourself a favour and pop into H&M (and if you're feeling particularly generous, think of me).
2. Karen Walker Eyewear's 10 Years of making faces - To celebrate 10 years of incredible eyewear, Karen Walker has recreated a limited collection of all (10) of your favourite designs in gold. Sigh.
3. This watch by Larsson & Jennings. I have been coveting this watch for a while now - it's stylish but simple and by its very nature, oh-so-practical. (See here for the perks of a good watch).
4. This Oscar de la Renta quote:
"Style begins by looking good naked. It's a discipline. And if you don't dress well every day, you lose the habit. It's not about what you wear, but about how you live your life."
RIP to an absolute visionary.
5. Peony season is here. Enough said.